- You need to complete the enrolment application form and supply all the required documentations include (but not limited to) passport photo page, latest academic transcript and certificate, English proficiency evidence (e.g. IELTS, etc.). You may submit your application to us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by lodging online, by fax or by post. If your application is made by our authorised agent, the agent will assist you in submitting the application.
- We then assess the application. Upon meeting all entry requirements, we will send you an Offer of Place in the programme of your choice and the required fees will be specified on the Conditional Offer of Place.
- You will need to submit your passport, the Confirmation of Enrolment, and other documentation required to the nearest New Zealand Embassy or Immigration New Zealand office or Immigration New Zealand authorised visa processing centre to apply for a Student Visa.
- Once your visa application is approved in principle by Immigration New Zealand. You should then pay the total amount of fees as prescribed in the Offer of Place. Once payment is received, we will issue you with a Receipt and Confirmation of Enrolment.
- After your visa is confirmed and your ticket is booked, inform Regent staff member named in our Confirmation of Enrolment with your flight details. We will then re-confirm the start date of your course and to arrange the airport pick-up service and homestay placement if requested.
- Upon your arrival in Auckland. You must contact us to arrange your orientation and course enrolment.
For information concerning student visas to New Zealand, please refer to the Immigration New Zealand website: http://www.immigration.govt.nz or alternatively you can contact any of our representatives/agents.
Students who have New Zealand citizenship or New Zealand Residency are classified as Domestic Students. Domestic students will need to talk to our International Department staff for enrolment procedures and requirements.