Your fee has been protected by Public Trust. All fees must be paid in full before a student visa can be issued.
You can make a telegraphic transfer to:
Account Name: Public Trust Regent International Education Group
Account No.: 02-0536-0305865-01
Bank Name: Bank of New Zealand
Bank Branch: North End Branch, Wellington, New Zealand
Bank Address: 100 Lambton Quay, Wellington, New Zealand
Swift Code： BKNZNZ22
Reference No: 7240414
- All fees are in New Zealand dollars.
- All fees include 15% GST tax.
- Fees must be paid in full before commencing course of study.
- Regent uses Southern Cross to meet with NZQA and INZ’s International Student Insurance requirements.
- If the Government increases the rate of GST, such increase will be added to the above fees.
- It is student’s full responsibility to make payments directly to the above Public Trust Account. Do not make payments to any third party.
- Once payments have been made, please directly contact Regent to obtain a Confirmation of Payments before arrival.